Welcome :)




Hello and welcome to my humble blog:)


My name is Daniela and I’m a 17 year old schoolgirl living in Zagreb, Croatia. Besides being a typical high school student, I have a passion for animals, movies, music and good food (only eating – I cant cook to save my life). In my short spare time I have between after school activities and studying, i can usually be found out with my friends or being bitten by our evil black pet cat.

I enjoy reading, Christmas time and going to the movies – its almost like therapy to me – and usually find it very difficult to introduce myself. Well, that’s pretty much the basic information about me in a nutshell.

Read more...



Friday, 29 March 2013

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!


So I don’t know if you’ve heard yet, but here’s the message I put up on my Facebook last night – just in case you missed it !
Dear friends: Thanks to you and all of your support, out of all of the amazing and deserving contestants, BHV has chosen me to attend the Oxbridge Preparation Program at CATS College…yep, you got it, on the 30.06 I will be traveling to England! .....

I was in some weird state of ecstatic shock while writing that message…;P 
But, now that I’ve had the chance to sleep on it and let the initial shock pass, it’s time for me to thank you once again for everything that you’ve done for me (through this post - we all know how I am with videos ;) )...It’s because of YOU that I have been given this amazing opportunity! There were a lot of intelligent and deserving people competing for this scholarship and I’m honored to have been up against such hard-working people and their amazing pages...I was lucky enough to have the best supporters in the world and no matter how many times is say it, I will never be able to thank you enough for your kindness and the time you took out of your own lives to help me! Thank you for your generosity and support, thank you for every view, click, comment and like – you’ve showed me that dreams (even the over-ambitious ones, like mine) really can come true...As I said on the Facebook group : Whoever says that you can’t change somebody’s life – you all just did!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!