Welcome :)




Hello and welcome to my humble blog:)


My name is Daniela and I’m a 17 year old schoolgirl living in Zagreb, Croatia. Besides being a typical high school student, I have a passion for animals, movies, music and good food (only eating – I cant cook to save my life). In my short spare time I have between after school activities and studying, i can usually be found out with my friends or being bitten by our evil black pet cat.

I enjoy reading, Christmas time and going to the movies – its almost like therapy to me – and usually find it very difficult to introduce myself. Well, that’s pretty much the basic information about me in a nutshell.

Read more...



Monday, 4 March 2013

Guess what I've been up to? (+HUGE THANKS!)



I’m back! Sorry for not having written during the last two weeks, but I’ve been sort of busy trying to coordinate my studies and the other activities I’ve had on…I know, I know, I say that all the time…but I really have been on a tight schedule…What on earth could be going on that I haven’t had time to write a simple post - AGAIN? Well, let me quickly fill you in:

Basically, the school choir, which I happen to be a part of, is participating in a nationally televised choir competition…the elimination rounds have been going on for a few months now and well, long story short…we managed to place among the top 15 choirs in the country! So, as a result of placing among the top 15 and the live shows, we’ve been quite busy with rehearsals and recording sessions…we were in the studio just the other day and I have to say, we all had a blast filming and performing our numbers…

Anyway, the TV show begins airing on the 16th of March on HTV1, so be sure to check it out! I cant wait for it to finally air and I hope that you guys will enjoy watching it just as much we enjoyed making it! :) 
(If your looking to find me – just look for the little curly haired girl waving to the wrong camera! – oh how I wish we could shoot that part again…).

Anyway, there’s just another 20 days to go until the end of the competition and I just wanted to thank you all for being so kind and supportive of me during the last couple of months. From my friends and family to just random readers - all of you have contributed so much to making my whole blogging experience as fun and enjoyable as it is…As I said, there’s just another 20 days to go, so I’ll do my best to put up new posts as often as I can! Btw, my darling sister also started a Facebook group (because of which I – the technologically challenged - was forced to open up a Facebook account ) so feel free to check that out for extra stuff and photos – just click on the hovering blue Facebook button on the side of the page :)

Anyway, time for me to go, but I promise to be back soon. Until then – I leave you with a little teaser trailer of our choir on the TV show: “Do posljednjeg zbora”. Enjoy!