Welcome :)




Hello and welcome to my humble blog:)


My name is Daniela and I’m a 17 year old schoolgirl living in Zagreb, Croatia. Besides being a typical high school student, I have a passion for animals, movies, music and good food (only eating – I cant cook to save my life). In my short spare time I have between after school activities and studying, i can usually be found out with my friends or being bitten by our evil black pet cat.

I enjoy reading, Christmas time and going to the movies – its almost like therapy to me – and usually find it very difficult to introduce myself. Well, that’s pretty much the basic information about me in a nutshell.

Read more...



Thursday, 10 January 2013


Well, after spending the last couple of days and countless hours working on the blog layout, struggling with Photoshop and trying to get the drop-down menu to work (which, btw, it still refuses to do), it's finally time to start working on the contents of the blog…starting with posts.

I must say, I greatly underestimated the complexity of the process of designing a website. I never even imagined it would be  this…confusing. It  really does require quite a bit of knowledge, devotion and something I’m not really sure I possess…strong nerves. Really strong nerves . But hey, I’ve gotten this far, so I guess I’m not as shabby as I thought in that department, and honestly, if nothing else, this has taught me to respect people who engage in web design for a living. I mean, if  I’ve been busting my back just trying to organize a simple blog,  I can’t even imagine all the time and energy they put into their work…Seriously, hats down to web designers.

Anyway, as I said, I guess I’m done with designing, at least for now. Time to dedicate myself to what I came here to do – blog. 
Wish me luck!